Ever wished there was an easier way to make the E chord, or the D chord?
Are you wondering if there's a way to avoid or simplify barre chords?
There is! This book will solve all of your chord problems...
Any chord can be simplified - in this book I walk you through how to do it with many tricks that the pros know and use all the time!
You will also learn how to create unique chord forms and variations that can be used for chord melody, fingerstyle and classical solos.
A 'must have' book for any serious ukulele player.
You will be a much better player when you learn to execute what I present here. You will be on another level entirely.
Here's what's included:
- E Major - Chord and progression tricks
- E Minor - Chord and progression tricks
- Accompaniment patterns
- Goodbye Barre Chords
- Triads - Pure and Beautiful
- Arpeggios (rolls) for 3 Note Chords
- Shell Chords
- Two Note Chords - Simplicity (I know there's not two note chords but I explain in the book)
- Putting it into practice
- Chord Charts