Start your 'Chord Tricks' journey...
Learn the easy E and E chord progression tricks.
You'll get the 1st chapter from "Ukulele Chord Tricks: Simplify Any Chord" and as a special bonus - some of the chord charts from the book
Here are the lessons:
1) Play chord while muting an note on an adjacent string—E.
2) Play a I, IV, I, V7 progression using the new chord.
3) Rearrange a chord so that it is “in position”—C#m.
4) Play a I, vi, IV, V7 progression with the new chord.
5) Play another chord with a muted note on an adjacent string—F#m.
6) Play a I, vi, ii, V7 progression with the new chord.
7) Play the new E chord as a movable chord.
Find the new chord on the chord chart (lesson 10). Play it up in different positions using the chart to see what chord it is.
BONUS - Get The chord charts from the book! (there are additional charts and tips on how to use them for chord tricks in the book)