Continue your 'Chord Tricks' journey...
Learn the easy Em and Em chord progression tricks.
You'll get the 2nd chapter from "Ukulele Chord Tricks: Simplify Any Chord" and as a special bonus - some of the chord charts from the book
8) Play a chord while muting that is not on an adjacent string—Em.
9) Play a simple progression with the new chord (it’s a i, iv, i, V7).
10) Another way to play a chord while muting a note that is not on an adjacent string—A minor.
11) Play a i, iv, i, iv.
12) Play a i, iv, I, V7.
13) Play the D chord with the new fingering.
14) Play the new chord in a progression (it’s a i, VII, I, VII progression).
15) Play a i, VII, VI, VII.
16) Play a i, VII, VI, V7
17) Play a Vi, VII, i.
BONUS - Get The chord charts from the book! (there are additional charts and tips on how to use them for chord tricks in the book)